If for whatever reason you’re not delighted with your Kevin McAleenan limited edition print you may return it within 30 days of receiving it for a refund.
1. Please cancel your order as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com with your reason for return. Include your order number, print title and unique edition number to confirm your purchase. You will receive a confirmation email and a return postage address.
2. If your print has been shipped you’ll be asked to return it in its original packaging, in the same condition you received it.
3. Your returned print will be checked and you will be fully refunded if the print is fit for resale. If you handled the print more than was necessary, causing damage such as marking or creasing, 10 percent of the market value of the print maybe deducted from your refund. Damaged prints will be destroyed and recycled. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your print and a refund decision.
4. Refunds will be on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. You will be refunded no later than 14 days after receiving your returned print.
5. You are responsible for return shipping costs - these are non-refundable. Your print is a valuable item so please use a trackable shipping service and appropriate insurance as Kevin cannot accept responsibility for a print lost in the post or damaged on its return journey.
Damages and issues
Inspect your order upon receipt, if the shipping tube or print is damaged please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the damage including digital pictures of the damaged print and shipping tube - this information is for Kevin’s insurance and for any claims against the courier.
You will be fully refunded as soon as possible on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Or if you prefer, your print will be replaced with free shipping included.
This policy relates to consumers buying limited edition prints online via kevinmcaleenan.com. Your statutory consumer rights are not harmed by this policy. Business customers have the right to return limited edition prints due to damage only.